Applications for the 2022 Annual Cycle is Now Open
Opening Date: 21 July 2021
Closing Date: 11 August 2021
Please note the following Actions:
- Applicants can now apply for the posts available in the system by logging in to the ICSP Online system. ENSURE THAT YOU CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION.
- There is no advantage to applying early in the process since the allocation algorithm will run after applications close and does not consider when the application was submitted in the allocated time.
- Applicants who have not confirmed their registration details will still be able to do so, while the application phase is open.
- You can access the 2022 ICSP Quick guide on Application by clicking here
For enquiries, Applicants are advised to contact the User support team by logging a case ticket click here or calling our user support friendly agents on the following: +27 87 012 5082
icsponline 21 July, 2021
Update on Allocation of eligible Medical Interns and Community Service Applicants for the 2021 Midyear Cycle
Please be informed that The National Department of Health has released results for the Midyear Cycle.
Please note the following:
- You are required to Accept or Reject your allocation not later than 16 July 2021.
- The allocation letter is downloadable only if you ACCEPT your allocation on ICSP Online and it does NOT constitute an offer of employment.
- You are advised to confirm your contract of employment with your respective province/facility prior to finalizing any further arrangements.
- Should you choose to reject the post, you will have to re-apply in the 2022 Annual cycle.
- If you have not acted on the above instruction by the due date (16 July 2021) the System will automatically remove you from the post and you will have to re-apply in the next cycle.
For enquiries, Applicants are advised to contact User support team by logging a case ticket click here or calling the friendly agents on the following: +27 87 012 5082 UPDATED icsponline 14 July, 2021
Application Notice for Medical Internship
Please note that facilities belong to complexes and successful applicants will be required to rotate through complex facilities in order to complete the different modules of Internship. For more information on complex structures refer to this document.
For enquiries, Applicants are advised to contact User support team by logging a case ticket click here or calling the friendly agents on the following: +27 87 012 5082
icsponline 11 August, 2020
2021 User Support Application Updates
1. Clearing Cache
To clear browsing data when using google chrome : >> tap 3 dots At the top right on the url search bar >> select more tools >> select clear browsing data >> choose Time range(all time) >> choose Advanced >> tick everything >> Clear browsing data.
You are recommended to use Google Chrome as your preferred browser throughout the Verification, Application and Allocation Process.
2. Forgot Password
To retrieve your password : >> Click on the Forgot password tab available on the log in page >> Insert your username (your 13 digit ID number or passport number,>> click on recover (you will receive two emails one with a link and the other with a code) >> click on the link and copy your unique code and paste it where it states “Code from email” >> create your password. >> access your account.
3. User Support Contacts
- For further inquiries, Applicants are advised to contact the help-desk logging a case ticket by clicking here. or calling on the following: +27 87 012 5082
What does your ICSP journey look like?
Helping you through your ICSP journey
The ICSP User guide, FAQs sections and user tutorials provide all the necessary information to help users navigate the ICSP Online system easily.
More help is available through our competently staffed Call Centre. Agents can be reached via email, online ticketing or phone call during office hours.