The 2021 Annual cycle Allocation Process
Please note that the allocation process of applicants who were eligible for the 2021 Annual cycle was completed on Thursday, December the 10th, 2020.
Important things to note:
- Applicants with queries must log tickets . ICSP team is available throughout December.
- Kindly visit our information website click here for regular updates.
- Our User Support Team can be contacted by logging a case ticket click here or calling the friendly agents on the following: +27 87 012 5082
We would like to thank you for all engagements and assistance to complete this process.
May God keep everyone safe during the festive season till we meet again.
NDoH/ICSP Team icsponline 14 December, 2020
2021 Annual Cycle Final Allocation results have been released
Fields of Study:- Audiologist, Clinical Psychologist, Dentist, Diagnostic Radiographer, Diagnostic Sonographer, Dietician, Nuclear Medicine Radiographer, Occupational, Therapist, Professional Nurse, Radiotherapy, Speech, Physiotherapist, Environmental Health Practitioners, Speech Therapist, Pharmacy, Audiology Therapist, Medical Internship & Medical Practitioners Community Service.
Please note the following:
- You are required to Accept or Reject your allocation not later than 14 December 2020.
- The allocation letter is downloadable only if you ACCEPT your allocation on ICSP Online and it does NOT constitute an offer of employment.
- Applicants are STRONGLY advised NOT to make any financial or personal undertaking of a permanent nature. PLEASE WAIT UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED CONFIRMATION OF AN APPOINTMENT FROM THE PROVINCE.
- Should you choose to reject the post, you will have to re-apply in the next cycle.
- If you have not acted on the above instruction by the due date (14 December 2020) the System will automatically remove you from the post and you will have to re-apply in the next cycle.
For enquiries, Applicants are advised to contact User support team by logging a case ticket click here or calling our user support friendly agents on the following: +27 87 0125082 icsponline 9 December, 2020
Update on the 2021 Annual Cycle Preliminary Allocations
For enquiries, Applicants are advised to contact the User support team by logging a case ticket click here or calling our user support friendly agents on the following: +27 87 012 5082
icsponline 9 December, 2020
Application Notice for Medical Internship
Please note that facilities belong to complexes and successful applicants will be required to rotate through complex facilities in order to complete the different modules of Internship. For more information on complex structures refer to this document.
For enquiries, Applicants are advised to contact User support team by logging a case ticket click here or calling the friendly agents on the following: +27 87 012 5082
icsponline 11 August, 2020
2021 User Support Application Updates
1. Clearing Cache
To clear browsing data : >> tap 3 dots At the top right on the url search bar >> select more tools >> select clear browsing data >> choose Time range(all time) >> choose Advanced >> tick everything >> Clear browsing data.
2. Forgot Password
To retrieve your password : >> Click on the Forgot password tab available on the log in page >> Insert your username (your 13 digit ID number or passport number,>> click on recover (you will receive two emails one with a link and the other with a code) >> click on the link and copy your unique code and paste it where it states “Code from email” >> create your password. >> access your account.
3. User Support Contacts
- For further inquiries, Applicants are advised to contact the help-desk logging a case ticket by clicking here. or calling on the following: +27 87 012 5082 icsponline 08 July, 2020
What does your ICSP journey look like?
Helping you through your ICSP journey
The ICSP User guide, FAQs sections and user tutorials provide all the necessary information to help users navigate the ICSP Online system easily.
More help is available through our competently staffed Call Centre. Agents can be reached via email, online ticketing or phone call during office hours.