Frequently Asked Questions
Get all the answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding the ICSP registration, application, allocation and swop processes below. For more help on how to use ICSP Online, consult our user guide.
Nurse Registration FAQs
You won’t be able to get a certain Gmail address if the username you requested is:
- Already being used
- Very similar to an existing username (for example, if firstname.lastname@example.org already exists, you can’t use email@example.com)
- The same as a username that someone used in the past and then deleted
- Reserved by Google to prevent spam or abuse
To sign up for Gmail, create a Google Account. You can use the username and password to sign in to Gmail and other Google products like YouTube, Google Play, and Google Drive.
- Go to theGoogle Account creation page.
- Follow the steps on the screen to set up your account.
- Use the account you created to sign in to Gmail.
To register on the ICSP system you will need an email account. This is a security measure and the preferred method of communication.
Your email is used to invite you to register and verify your details on the ICSP System.
If you received an SMS directing you to this page, you are pre-registered however we do not have a valid email address to send your invitation.
The invitation comes in two parts:
- Part one contains a link to the registration page, with your user name and
- Part two contains a security code that needs to be copied and pasted into the field provided by the first email. This let you set your own password
Please fill the form below with your email account to enable us to update the email on the system.
After submitting this form you will receive a ticket number from our ticketing system as proof that the form was received. This document will then be used to manually update your profile. Be patient you will receive the invitation e-mails within 48 hrs.
If you do not have an e-mail address this is the procedure to create one for yourself free
Haven't found what you are looking for?
If you still have questions about your internship or community service programme and/or ICSP Online, feel free to log a ticket with us, or give a call to our friendly User Support Agents between 08:00 and 16:00 on +27 87 012 5082