I am a foreign applicant unable to be registered in the system due to not having a proof of professional registration/registration number (e.g. HPCSA). How do I register on the system?

A foreign applicant must apply for employment through the Foreign Workforce portal. Appointment to positions will only be accepted once the application has been processed in accordance with the Foreign Workforce Policy, which also clarifies the basis on which registration with the relevant Statutory Health Council will be dealt with.  For further enquiries please raise a ticket through the call centre.

Categories: 2. Application, 5. Foreign Nationals
Scroll to Top